Revamp Your Book Sales for a New or Older Book with Pump Up Your Book Virtual Book Publicity Tour Special
Pump Up Your Book, an innovative public relations agency specializing in online book publicity, is happy to announce a very cost-saving special in December 2011 to help authors – new and old – promote their books during the holidays.
If you have an older title and want to give it some new life with new sales or a new author wanting to get your feet wet in the online world, try out our December 2011 Virtual Book Publicity Tour Special.
Your tour will consist of 10 appearances on blogs and websites – many of which are syndicated into USA Today, Chicago Times, and other high volume news sites – and will run from December 5 – 16. The cost for this super book promotional deal including a full social media campaign is only $149. A super value for the cost-conscious author. Deadline for signing up for this special is October 25, 2011.
For more information for signing up with this special book promotional offer, visit http://www.pumpupyourbook.com/2011/08/17/pump-up-your-book-december-2011-virtual-book-publicity-holiday-tour-special/.
- Pump Up Your Book December 2011 Virtual Book Publicity Holiday Tour Special
- Pump Up Your Book announces Hana Samek Norton’s The Sixth Surrender Virtual Book Tour
- Pump Up Your Book Announces Murder Mystery Author Shelly Frome’s The Twinning Murders Virtual Book Tour
- Pump Up Your Book Announces Dave Zeltserman’s ‘Dying Memories Virtual Book Tour 2011′
- Bestselling author Claire Cook on virtual book tour in July ‘10