- In the Spotlight: Let’s Talk About Tickling by Veronica Frances
- Interview with Alan Joshua, author of The Shiva Syndrome
- Book Cover Reveal: Aeromancist by Charmaine Pauls
- A Bookish Conversation with Michelle Beber, author of Angels, Angels, Everywhere
- Breaking the Silence: A Novel of Spain’s Civil War by Maria J. Nieto Book Blast!
People buy books for all kinds of reasons. There is no single way to tell how they are buying them, but I can give you tips on how to make yours stand out from the pack. What makes me an expert? I love books; I buy books and I handle authors’ books every single day. Some sell like hotcakes and then some don’t make that bestselling status and the author wonders what they are doing wrong?
- Have retailers made it too easy to buy online thus creating Borders’ downfall?
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Virtual Book Tours
- When did all this book marketing insanity start? After or before we realize it’s do or die?
- Pump Up Your Book Presents Sheila Roberts’ ‘The Nine Lives of Christmas Virtual Book Publicity Tour 2011′
- Revamp Your Book Sales for a New or Older Book with Pump Up Your Book Virtual Book Publicity Tour Special
"My paperback sales went up overnight. THANKS TO YOU!!! My sales were zero before I started my tour."
-- Lilian Duval, author of YOU NEVER KNOW
“Dorothy is an inspiring leader who gets results, whether managing a team or working independently.”
— Gary Jamieson
“The hardest working woman I know who puts her heart and soul into everything she does.”
-- Jaime McDougall, author of ECHO FALLS
"The woman to know for an author from the leading blog tour company Pump It Books."
-- Bri Clark, author of GLAZIER
"Love the different authors Dorothy and her Virtual tours always introduce me to! She's a gem to work with.”
-- Rashmi CallmeaBookworm
"Dorothy is simply amazing. She goes the extra mile to help authors get noticed and has an incredible personality to match. ”
--April Schiff Pohren
"I have enjoyed working with Dorothy on several blog tours. And look forward to participating in more of her tours in the future.”
-- Romancingthe Book
"Dorothy is a phenominal woman and an incredible resource for authors. She is also a pleasure to work with; a veritable writer's dream."
Chad Coenson, Author
"Dorothy's expertise comes from a place where all successful and fundamentally sound American enterprises spring: research and fairness. ”
-- J.W. Nicklaus, Author
"Dorothy is a dedicated professional & a delight to work with. She is also straight-forward and direct, but also flexible and compassionate. ”"
-- Janie Hickok, blogger
"Dorothy I just googled my name my book publicity is all over the Internet. You are amazing!!!"
-- Chris Shella, author of REASONABLE FACSIMILE