5 Things You Should Know About…by Darlene Josaphe, author of ‘Self Help Stress Solutions’
Darlene Josaphe, author of ‘Self Help Stress Solutions’ is my guest today! Welcome Darlene!
5 Things You Should Know About Writing
- Writing is fun if you write about topics that you are passionate about.
- Writing can change lives for the better, including yours.
- Writing can help you get to know yourself better.
- Writing a book can generate a recurring source of income.
- Writing can establish you as a credible authority in your chosen niche.
5 Things You Should Know About Book Promotion
- Book promotion trailers are wonderful for announcing your book to the world.
- Book promotion does not have to cost you a fortune if you tap into free book promotion sources such as the Amazon Free Promotion days.
- Book promotion can be done effectively via virtual book tours on blogs. You can organize the virtual book tours yourself or outsource to a reliable virtual blog book tour service.
- Book promotions can be done effectively using Squidoo for book review lenses and Youtube for book trailers.
- Book promotion can also be done effectively using Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media networks.
5 Things You Should Know About Darlene Josaphe
1. She loves helping women find practical, healthy, beneficial ways to cope with stress. You can find her on the web and find out how to buy the books by visiting her Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/author/darlenejosaphe
2. She enjoys bible studies and offers free bible studies in person and via email to help women appreciate the importance of developing their spirituality.
3. She loves gardening and planted an awesome organic tomato garden for stress relief.
4. She loves aromatherapy and has a wide selection of essential oils in her aromatherapy kit. She also enjoys buying decorative candles and scented candles.
5. She loves watching re-runs of Golden Girls and enjoys Disney Classics such as Beauty & The beast, Princess and the Frog, and Lion King!
5 Things You Should Know About Self-Help Stress Solutions Book Series
1. If you’ve been so busy building the life you thought you wanted that you’ve become overwhelmed, stressed out and you’ve stopped living life at all, then this Self-help stress and stress management series is for you.
2. If you have been putting off learning effective ways to manage your stress because this recession has you super-stressed out and afraid to make a move, then the Self-Help Stress Solutions Book series is for you.
3. The Self-help Stress Solutions Books exposes the secret of stress management by helping you grasp the concept that you have NO control over the stressors or demands made upon you, BUT…You do have 100 percent control over your response.
4. If you are ready to become an expert at stress and stress management, then the Self-help Stress Solutions Book Series is for you.
5. If you have fallen victim to stress (and who hasn’t) and you need to learn positive ways to prevent it, then the Self-help Stress Solutions Book Series is for you.
5 Things you should know about gaining credibility as a published author
- Get helpful and effective book reviews for your published books.
- Use Social Media platforms to brand yourself as an authority in your niche.
- Use a blog to share your knowledge with the world.
- Become a guest blogger on reputable blogs in your niche.
- Provide helpful and informative interviews to showcase who you are as an Author.
ABOUT DARLENE JOSAPHE
Darlene Josaphe helps women manage stress successfully with resources that educate, combined with personal support. Her website, Natural Stress Relief Tips For Women, is an exclusive website for women that provides self-improvement articles, stress reduction resources, and transformational tools to women who want to improve their lives and achieve their life goals.
Natural stress relief tips for women is a site about turning your life from OK to extraordinary by reducing the stress, anxieties, and tensions that rob you of the peace of mind and happiness you deserve. If your life feels like a constant pressure cooker, you’re not alone. Women today are under a lot of pressure.
Knowledge is power, and our self-help ebooks for women will empower you to cope with the stresses in your life and achieve your life goals, whether it is happiness, good health, loving relationships, financial freedom, fulfillment … or all of the above.
To see all that Darlene offers, including a chance to learn more about natural stress relief techniques and tips you can use right now and high-performance strategies that you can use immediately to improve your life, simply take our FREE Stress-busting eCourse and learn how to turn your stress into success!
To find out more, please visit her at http://www.natural-stress-relief-tips-for-women.com
To find out more about the series, go to Amazon here:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Darlene%20Josaphe&search-alias=digital-text
ABOUT SELF HELP STRESS SOLUTIONS
Now there’s a way to get rid of the harmful effects of stress on your body and spirit. Our Self-Help Stress Solution Series tells you how aromatherapy, walking, nutrition, time management, money management, gardening, camping, and many other natural self-help methods, can be the cure you’re looking for.
Imagine! No more anti-depressant pills that trigger weight gains and have you walking around like a zombie.
No more lying awake at night while stressful issues with family, job or relationships roll around in your head.
No more neck and body aches when you wake up in the morning from the stressful state you were in when you went to bed.
No more coping with the side-effects of depression that stress can cause.
How Can Our Self-Help Stress Relief Series Help Get Rid of Stress?
It’s not magic – nor is it a big secret! The calming effects of aromatherapy, when combined with other stress-relief techniques, can rejuvenate your mind, body and soul and literally lift away the stresses of the day. Eating healthy foods and engaging in a healthy lifestyle can fortify your body to fight off stress successfully. Developing the happy of taking a brisk walk a few times each week, strengthens your body as well as helps you sleep better at night, which are all essential factors in overcoming stress. Spending time outdoors gardening or camping works wonders for body, mind and spirit.
This Self-Help Stress Solutions Series will blow you away with information that you might not have known about relieving stress in your life.
Learn how to develop a life plan for stress relief.
The “Self Help Stress Solutions” Book Series will teach you how to systematically reduce or rid yourself of stress symptoms that permeate your life. This is imperative for your well-being. Health concerns are nothing new, and many develop a diet and exercise plan to deal with them.
Many don’t realize that developing a life plan for stress relief can also make your mind and body healthy. You may even lose weight when you learn how to manage stress because you’re not eating mindlessly or comforting yourself with food.
One Thing I Know For Sure…
…is that every woman wants to reduce stress in her life, but isn’t sure how.
Most are definitely not aware that there are techniques, including aromatherapy, proper nutrition, walking, gardening,, camping, time and money management, that can help in a purely delightful way.