20 Questions with Carol Pritt, author of ‘Deviltry Afoot’
Carol Pritt lives in the northeast Ohio. She has a large family and enjoys reading, writing, spending time her family and pet.
She has a Associate Degree in Pre-Professional Journalism and a Associates Degree in Liberal Arts from Lorain County Community College.
Deviltry Afoot is her first book.
You can visit Carol Pritt’s website at deviltryafoot.com
About the Book
A mother’s love is a powerful force of nature.
Tina’s daughter is savagely murdered. Tina comes to know the police won’t be able to solve the crime because the answers are to be found in the supernatural realm and sets out determined to find answers herself.
Donald chose evil when he was a living being. Brought back to spirit he continues spreading terror.
As Tina explores, others come to know that something outside the norm is at work in Pendale.
Will the power of love bring light overcoming the spreading darkness?
Will Becky be able to rest in peace?
- Are you a morning writer or a night writer? Night
- Do you outline or are you a pantster? Outline
- Which comes first – plot or character? Plot
- Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript? Quiet
- Favorite TV show? Ghost Hunters
- Favorite type of music? Country
- Favorite craft besides writing? Collecting
- Do you play a musical instrument? Piano
- Single or married? Widowed
- Children or no? Four
- Pets? Dog
- Favorite place to write? In my Office
- Favorite restaurant? Long John Silver
- Do you work outside the home? No
- What was the name of the last movie you saw? Grown Ups
- Favorite outdoor activity? Walking
- Pet peeve? Rude Drivers
- Your goal in life? To be a good person.
- Your most exciting moment? The birth if my children.
- The love of your life? My family.