20 Questions with Historical Fiction Author Andra Watkins
Andra Wakins is a native of Tennessee but calls Charleston, South Carolina, her home for the last 23 years. She is the author of To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis from Word Hermit Press which is a mishmash of historical fiction, paranormal fiction and suspense that follows Meriwether Lewis (of Lewis & Clark fame) after his mysterious death on the Natchez Trace in 1809. You can visit her website at www.andrawatkins.com or follow her on Google+,Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Goodreads.
1. Are you a morning writer or a night writer? Night.
2. Do you outline or are you a pantster? I’m a pantser.
3. Which comes first – plot or character? My characters talk to me, so character.
4. Noise or quiet when working on your manuscript? Doesn’t matter.
5. Favorite TV show? I don’t have a tv. My favorite show of all time is probably Seinfeld.
6. Favorite type of music? Sirius XM Chill and crooners like Nat King Cole.
7. Favorite craft besides writing? Origami? Even though I suck at it?
8. Do you play a musical instrument? Yes. Piano. I like to bang on it to relax.
9. Single or married? Married. I still can’t believe he stays married to me.
10. Children or no? No children.
11. Pets? When I killed our fish, we decided not to get any more pets.
12. Favorite place to write? In bed.
13. Favorite restaurant? Anything Italian.
14. Do you work outside the home? No.
15. What was the name of the last movie you saw? We watched Inception at home the other night. At the theater, I can’t remember.
16. Favorite outdoor activity? Hiking, though I may change my answer after I walk 444 miles on the Natchez Trace. Ha.
17. Pet peeve? People who tell me how to drive. I know I can’t drive. Don’t rub it in.
18. Your goal in life? To live it.
19. Your most exciting moment? When my husband said hello to me.
20. The love of your life? My husband. He believes I can do anything, and he makes me believe it, too.
This virtual book tour is brought to you by Pump Up Your Book