5 Things You Should Know About Donna M. McDine, Author of A Sandy Grave (Giveaway)
Title: A Sandy Grave
Author: Donna M. McDine
Publisher: Guardian Angel Publishing
Genre: Tween chapterbook
Format: Paperback, hardcover & eBook
The anticipation of summer vacation can put anyone in a great mood with the excitement of adventures to be had–especially at the beach. But what is a group of friends to do when they discover mysterious men poaching whale teeth at the beach?
The lifeguards had their arms extended and attempted to move the crowd back. The tallest lifeguard said, “People, please stay back. The authorities will arrive to examine the whale to determine the cause of death within the hour. The whale must have died at sea and washed ashore.”
5 Things You Should Know About Donna M. McDine
1. Donna finds it easier and more enjoyable to promote other authors, rather than herself.
2. Donna is a fraternal twin and they often know something about the other before it’s even spoken.
3. In the ever-changing world of opportunities, Donna changed her career path quite unexpectedly one day when she decided to respond to the Institute of Children’s Literature aptitude test. She now happily blends her life as a wife, mother, writer and personal assistant into one.
4. Donna has dusted off a middle grade manuscript that she has been developing off and on since 2007 with the determination of finally getting it into an agent’s or publisher’s hands for consideration. Yes, Lea Schizas it’s the one you are thinking of!
5. Donna loves snowstorms and being tucked in at home with her family.
ABOUT DONNA M. MCDINE
Donna McDine is an award-winning children’s author, Honorable Mention in the 77th and two Honorable Mentions in the 78th Annual Writer’s Digest Writing Competitions, Literary Classics Silver Award & Seal of Approval RecipientPicture Book Early Reader, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention, Global eBook Awards Finalist Children’s Picture Book Fiction, and Preditors & Editors Readers Poll 2010 Top Ten Children’s Books ~ The Golden Pathway.
Her stories, articles, and book reviews have been published in over 100 print and online publications. Her interest in American History resulted in writing and publishing The Golden Pathway. Donna’s 2013 releases of Powder Monkey and Hockey Agony and the 2014 release of A Sandy Grave will be joined by an additional book to be published by Guardian Angel Publishing, Dee and Deb, Off They Go. She writes, moms and is a personal assistant from her home in the historical hamlet Tappan, NY. McDine is a member of the SCBWI, Children’s Literature Network, and Family Reading Partnership.
Visit Donna online at www.donnamcdine.com or her blog at www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com
Connect & Socialize with Donna!
Donna McDine is giving you a chance to win a $50 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $50 Barnes and Noble Gift Card
- This giveaway begins March 3 and ends on April 25, 2014.
- Winner will be contacted via email.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway